We consistently recover RAID arrays that other companies have said are not recoverable. It is not fair to a user, whose livelihood may depend on the stored data, to have a DR company condemn the RAID and force the user to start again from scratch – and sometimes even cause them to go out of business as a result.
We offer our services to other Data Recovery providers, since we feel it’s better (for you and your client) to obtain a second opinion before deciding the data is not recoverable. At worst, It won’t cost you or your client any more than courier charges. At best, you will have provided your client with a solution, and you will realise some income. Your identity remains confidential.
We are not aware of any other RAID recovery provider who is able to rebuild and regenerate a RAID array outside the server, to the level at which we operate, by forensically editing each individual drive. This means we are able to recover storage arrays consisting of hundreds of drives (theoretically unlimited), and with multiple RAID levels. We work with all file systems and all operating systems – both mainstream and proprietary.
We are one of the few companies (if not the only one) who can recover SAN and Xsan storage servers using our own techniques that eliminate the need for copying volumes of data back and forth as required by alternative recovery methods. The server is recovered and restored as part of the recovery procedure, and returned to the client in a plug-and-play state. This technique can save days or even weeks of downtime.
We work on the following basis:
- Please contact us with details of the RAID, together with information about previous recovery attempts – either by yourself or your client. Clearly we will need as much information as possible.
- We will then factor in our fee, based on what we normally charge, taking into account what you may already have quoted your client.
- Your details will remain anonymous; we will not let it be known that our services have been provided to you.
- Your client will not, under any circumstances, be contacted by us – unless you specifically request this in writing.
- We will return the data on a format that is mutually acceptable.
- Payment is normally expected on completion of the recovery and the provision of suitable evidence that it has been successful.
- If we are not able to recover the data, there will be no recovery charge. However, we may charge (at cost) for the return shipping of the RAID drives.
Please contact us if you would like further details.