Apple recovery services for all Apple servers, computers and storage devices. If you have a failed Apple Server, Xserve or Xsan, contacting Retrodata could possibly be the best thing you could do. We believe our track record with RAID recovery is unmatched anywhere, and we have an even better track record with client satisfaction.
Never allow an inexperienced person attempt recovery or a RAID rebuild; this is the commonest cause of (preventable) complete and permanent RAID data loss we encounter.
- Failed hard disk drive
- RAID controller failed
- RAID rebuild failed
- Metadata corruption or metadata server failure
- Firmware update failed or firmware corruption
- Power surge or power failure
- IT Admin or user error (the leading cause of permanent RAID data loss)
- Incorrect drive substitution for rebuild
- Reinitialisation of the array
Typical RAID failure scenarios we recover from